An Alternative To Large Law Firms
Weissman & Dervishi, P.A., handles a broad range of complex commercial litigation. We practice in state and federal courts and agencies, in both trial and appellate litigation, and in domestic and international arbitration. We move cases to conclusion efficiently and expeditiously through summary proceedings, bench trials, jury trials, appeals, execution of judgments, bankruptcy and settlement negotiations at every stage of litigation.
Large-Firm Credentials Paired With Small-Firm Service
We strive to advance our clients’ business goals and objectives in the most creative, cost-effective and expedient manner possible. We advise clients on strategies to avoid protracted litigation through creative litigation and appellate strategies, and by using negotiation, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution practices to resolve business and commercial disputes.
A Small Firm That Successfully Resolves Large Cases
As a small efficiency-driven law firm, we emphasize teamwork and close collaboration among the firm professionals and para-professionals. Our experienced attorneys work closely with clients — handling complex cases from start to finish while offering responsive, personalized services in the numerous practice areas, including:
- Complex commercial litigation: Regardless of the nature or complexity of your legal dispute, we can help you find a solution.
- Creditors’ rights, insolvency and bankruptcy litigation: We help creditors and other parties reach efficient solutions to their legal disputes.
- Appellate proceedings: Our lawyers have significant experience handling written and oral appellate briefs.
- International litigation: Whether your legal dispute is in Florida or anywhere in the world, we are prepared to protect your rights.
- Probate & trust litigation: We represent parties with interest in estates throughout Florida.
- Arbitration & mediation: Our lawyers can help you explore all of the legal options available to you, including alternative dispute resolution methods.